Caroline University relies on a variety of training and facilitation methodologies and techniques. Used whenever applicable, these methods aim to enhance individual and group interaction while maximizing learning.
Some of these methods are:
- Brief presentations by the consultant
- Group debriefs
- Individual and team exercises, indoors and outdoors
- Behavior modeling and role-plays
- One-to-one and group discussions
- Case studies, simulations and small projects
- Video films, videotaping and playback
- Individual action plans (to follow up and evaluate training results)
Most trainings are held over the weekend to accommodate busy working schedules.