- Duration: 10 weeks
The program is designed to provide world class entrepreneurial skills and fundamentals to aspiring entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs will be trained with the basics of problem and customer discovery, validation of business models, execution of business, setting key metrics and milestones as well as fundraising from investors.
The modules include the following, which would be delivered over a 3-day weekend (Fri-Sat-Sun) period of intensive training. Training is hands-on in delivery with some of the best entrepreneurs across Africa and globally providing mentor ship and guidance.
The modules include the following
- Problem-Customer discovery and validation
- Business model design
- Early team formation and recruitment
- Legal structures for founding teams
- Legal structures for customer relations
- Product management , team recruitment and delivery
- Customer acquisition
- Financial Modelling and Market sizing
- Fundraising from investors
- Startup growth strategy
- Exit strategies
These modules would be delivered hands-on with multiple real life case studies and startup matching, to provide an opportunity to entrepreneurs to learn and experience first-hand the realities of founding and growing a startup to a world class business.
Entrepreneurs will be housed in a star rated facility with full board meal options