- Duration: 1 day
The one-day Effective Branding and Reputation Management Strategies Advanced Certificate course is highly practical and hands-on. We will train you on how to create successful, engaging and effective communication strategies and campaigns for your brand. You will learn how to convert a product or service, into a successful brand.
Understand the strategies of building trust and loyalty into your brand. Create engaging branding strategies, which enhance your brand’s image and engage, with your target audiences. Learn how logos are developed and names contain meaning and evolve, developing the identity of your brand. We look at how successful brands have been exposed to change and how they have adapted with robust, yet flexible strategies that have helped shaped the brand’s positioning. There is a strong focus on the importance of managing reputation for your brand. We will explore online reputation management in terms of the impact of how to protect your brand from exposure to risks.
ON THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
- Converting a product or service into a desirable brand
- Developing a successful brand experience and narrative
- Brand management strategies
- Developing effective stakeholder branding experiences and engagement
- Brand message control
- Engaging with online brand communities and influencers
- Protecting the brand’s reputation by creating robust reputation management strategies
- Creating effective strategies to build your product or service into a desirable brand
- The visual elements of the brand and how it shapes our perception
- Exploring the differences between tangible (physical) and intangible (non-physical) elements of branding
- Delving deeper into the intangibles: how they impact the reputation
- Exploring reputation management strategies
- Strategies for positioning your brand to create loyalty and trust
During the sessions, we will refer to a number of current case studies and work on practical exercises. We want to encourage the sharing of ideas, engage in discussions, practice the concepts and gain feedback from the trainers. The classes are small in size, in order that participants fully benefit from a consultative approach.