- Duration: 1 day
The one day Creating Effective PR Strategies and Campaigns certificated course will give you a practical understanding of how to successfully plan your PR campaigns.
During the training, we will explore the principles of PR strategy, how to create excitement and engagement with your internal teams, how to identify your key audiences and create the right type of engagement, exploring the strategic planning required to create structure to your PR campaign, how to plan to budget and how to measure and evaluate campaign effectiveness. The training delivery will bring in a mix of practical inputs, discussion, and presentations, that will help give you the practical take away tools needed to plan your PR campaigns effectively.
The course is led by practicing PR experts, who will work closely with you in a consultative manner. They will help you structure your thinking and planning strategically for your own campaigns. During the course, we will explore case studies to inspire ideas and discussion. The course will be very practical and engaging. It is suitable for anyone who wants to bring some structure and planning to their PR activities. Whether you work in marketing, communications, PR, or are looking to use PR for your organization, or as a start-up, gaining the skills to analyze, plan and measure your PR activities and campaigns will make an impact on the success and outcome of the end result. It will help give you structure and tools to use on the job.
ON THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
- Determining and establishing your public relations goals
- The importance of effective internal communications for a PR campaign
- Identifying your target audiences and create personas for external communications and engagement strategies
- The process of creating a strategy and tactic for every objective – setting your SMART goals
- Budgeting and the planning techniques to enable your campaign to deliver a good ROI
- Reviewing your strategies for your PR campaigns for post-campaign evaluation
- How to establish your PR goals and objectives
- How to create successful internal communications strategies, to gain maximum engagement
- How to identify your external audiences, establish engagement and create personas
- How to use SMART objectives to achieve your PR goals
- How to plan your budgeting, in terms of human and other types of resources, for the best outcomes
- How to effectively evaluate to measure the success of your campaigns
The final Diploma award will be based on the following:
- Critical Thinking Exercises set and completed during the training – a series of practical exercises are set for each session for the delegates to work on during their training. This is an effective way to try out what you have been learning and gain insight and feedback, as you progress with each session during the course.